Skip to main content
Start of menu
Search United Kingdom website
Close Menu

How do I request a green card?

Foreign Use: All motor insurance policies we offer online provide the minimum cover you require to drive in any of the EU countries.

To extend you normal policy cover for the purpose of travel within the EU you will need a Green Card. This maybe included free of charge (in any one period of insurance), please see your online quotation for further details.

Please note that your premium may change and you may have to pay your insurer an additional premium (inclusive of insurance premium tax) and we may make an administration charge independently of any charge imposed by the insurer. Please see our "Terms of Business Agreement" for details on our charges. Please note that this will need to be paid prior to any changes being made to your policy, together with your acceptance of any terms and conditions changes.

Please answer all questions below and then click on the "Send" button to request a green card:

Your details

Please note, the following will apply:

  • Your journey is for recreational purposes only
  • You will not be covered for business use
  • The vehicle must be the policyholder's own (the vehicle that is currently insured in your name)
  • The policyholder must accompany the vehicle
/(e.g. 2457555/2)
(e.g. DD/MM/YYYY)
(e.g. DD/MM/YYYY)
(e.g. DD/MM/YYYY)

Have a question?

Check our FAQs or call
0844 463 2686

Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday 9am - 4pm
Have a question?