How do I add another driver?
Our online adjustment form is available to add another driver to your policy, provided the following statements are true:
The proposed driver:
- must have a full, provisional or automatic UK driving licence, or an EU or other European licence
- does not have a disability or medical condition that needs to be disclosed to the DVLA
- does not have any motoring/non-motoring convictions, or any pending prosecutions that are not spent under the rehabilitation of offenders act 1974
- only requires the following use of the vehicle "Social Domestic & Pleasure (excluding commuting)"
- does not have any accidents or claims, regardless of blame, within the last 5 years
- must not have ever been refused insurance or had any special terms imposed on previous insurance policies
If the additional driver has had any accidents, claims, convictions, or has a notifiable disability or medical condition that hasn't been disclosed to the DVLA, you will need to contact us by telephone. Our Customer Services Helpline number is 0845 373 0014.